Refurbished 11 in. Macbook Air for online school?
I am starting online school soon. I don't now much about computers and I want to make the right decision. I am looking at a refurbished macbook air, 11 inches. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB of Hard drive storage. It is $599 with my student discount. I will only need it for online school, netflix and research papers and some pictures but not a lot. Is this a decent amount of storage if I will be using it lightly? Is the price logical considering the storage space? ALSO, a big concern of mine is, is it too small for online school/research papers? I have seen one before and I feel like I could handle it but I haven't done online on an 11 inch. and I want to be happy with my purchase. I do love the fact that its light weight and small but I don't want it to make online school difficult to do because of the size. Thank you!
- 08-21-2014, 07:54 PM #2
Re: Refurbished 11 in. Macbook Air for online school?
Personally, I would not recommend a laptop computer with a screen size of less than 13 inches. I think the 13 inch is the effect size, but that "my" opinion. If you're going to invest in a MacBook, my first advice is to invest in a new and current one or an equivalent refurbished one. You may find that you will want to do more with your MacBook and find that 64 GB of storage is not enough. Still, only you can answer the question you posed so think on it a bit. If you're a praying person, pray about it and then go from there.
- By sergeyg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 04:51 PM