Why is my iPhone not staying connected to my work's Wi-Fi network?
I have an IPHONE 4G and up to about a week ago, I could connect to my wi fi at work without any problem. Now I have to be standing right at the router for it to connect and then when I walk a few steps away it would not connect anymore. My mini pad however has no problem connecting to the same wifi and staying connected.
- 08-21-2014, 02:50 PM #2
- 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM #3
Re: IPHONE 4G
Assuming you mean an iPhone 4s you can try disconnection your device from your work router by going to Settings>WiFi and choose the connection giving you the problem by tapping in the blue (i) with a circle around it and then tap on "forget this network" on the top of the screen then reboot your device and go back and choose it again from the list and see if you get a better connection
- By leftypepper716 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 83Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:13 AM
- By Frenzytom in forum iPhone 6Replies: 26Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:08 PM
- By Ry in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 01:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:51 AM