Why is my iPhone not staying connected to my work's Wi-Fi network?

I

iMore Question

I have an IPHONE 4G and up to about a week ago, I could connect to my wi fi at work without any problem. Now I have to be standing right at the router for it to connect and then when I walk a few steps away it would not connect anymore. My mini pad however has no problem connecting to the same wifi and staying connected.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: IPHONE 4G

I have an IPHONE 4G and up to about a week ago, I could connect to my wi fi at work without any problem. Now I have to be standing right at the router for it to connect and then when I walk a few steps away it would not connect anymore. My mini pad however has no problem connecting to the same wifi and staying connected.

Try rebooting the device. Then if that doesn't work, go to Settings>Wi-Fi then click on the network and tap "Forget this Network". :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: IPHONE 4G

Assuming you mean an iPhone 4s you can try disconnection your device from your work router by going to Settings>WiFi and choose the connection giving you the problem by tapping in the blue (i) with a circle around it and then tap on "forget this network" on the top of the screen then reboot your device and go back and choose it again from the list and see if you get a better connection

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77