Why does the Notification Center clears all when I choose one of them?
I have certain friends who I allow to receive notifications when they "tweet", however when I choose 1 to look at from the notification center, all of them disappear. Does anyone know how to make it so that I have to clear the tweets/notifications myself?
- 08-20-2014, 08:35 AM #2
re: Why does the Notification Center clears all when I choose one of them?
It will only allow you to select one of the notifications from the same app. The others will indeed disappear. I assume that Apple assume you will view the other information while in the app.
- 08-20-2014, 09:14 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why does the Notification Center clears all when I choose one of them?
This has never happened before though. Usually the rest of the notifications will stay until I select them as well and then delete them. This has only been happening for the past 24 hours or so.
- By zerog46 in forum iOSReplies: 56Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:58 PM
- By chris_2507 in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2014, 01:36 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:52 AM
- By vegas2014 in forum iOS 8Replies: 21Last Post: 08-24-2014, 05:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:02 PM