Justt Got iphone 5s ... i have a question

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
just got iPhone 5s ...... I am completely newbie about ios and iPhone :D lol
so here are my few q ?
1. which software I will need to connect to PC ? I have windows not Mac ..... for blackberry I used blackberry link to connect so for iPhone which one ?

2. how to deal with contacts .. I have my contacts in sim but for iPhone 5s I bought new neon sim so easiest way to shift contacts from blackberry 10 or android kitkat ?

3. The most important Q is how can I install ios 8 beta in it ... I always install beta or leaked OS in blackberry just to check things and different roms in android ..... but for installing ios 8 beta what I need ?

anyone with detailed explaination or thread link ? thanks

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
1. which software I will need to connect to PC ? I have windows not Mac ..... for blackberry I used blackberry link to connect so for iPhone which one ?

Itunes. Google it and you will get a link to download.

2. how to deal with contacts .. I have my contacts in sim but for iPhone 5s I bought new neon sim so easiest way to shift contacts from blackberry 10 or android kitkat ?

PhoneCopy - organize your phone data is something that I have used in the past to transfer from Nokia to Android. Contact transfer is not easy.
Alternatively, you can use MS outlook,since most phones are compatible with it.

3. The most important Q is how can I install ios 8 beta in it ... I always install beta or leaked OS in blackberry just to check things and different roms in android ..... but for installing ios 8 beta what I need ?

You need a developer account for it, which is a paid option, else you can't.

anyone with detailed explaination or thread link ? thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711