Can't login to iMore via my PC. Why?

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a windows 8.1 computer that I have downloaded tapatalk to... I can't login to tapatalk though because iMore gives me a "Invalid Token" error. I can login to Android Central or WIndows Phone Central without a problem though.

I know my information is correct (lastpass) so, idk what is going on.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I've just tried to delete my account altogether and re-add it and I am getting the same error.

I'm logged in just fine on my phone though. (LG G3)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a windows 8.1 computer that I have downloaded tapatalk to... I can't login to tapatalk though because iMore gives me a "Invalid Token" error. I can login to Android Central or WIndows Phone Central without a problem though.

I know my information is correct (lastpass) so, idk what is going on.

Wait a minute. You have an LG G3 Android based smartphone running Tapatalk but can't seem to login to iMore. Right? Do me a favor and post your question at forums.androidcentral.com and the forums.mobilenations.com. Since I'm logged in to iMore via Tapatalk on my iPhone, I am "assuming" the issue may be with your Android version.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Wait a minute. You have an LG G3 Android based smartphone running Tapatalk but can't seem to login to iMore. Right? Do me a favor and post your question at forums.androidcentral.com and the forums.mobilenations.com. Since I'm logged in to iMore via Tapatalk on my iPhone, I am "assuming" the issue may be with your Android version.
No it is my PC my phone is fine. I'm posting from it right now in fact. My PC won't let me login though

Sent from my T-Mobile Carrier locked LG G3 without root or anything.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No it is my PC my phone is fine. I'm posting from it right now in fact. My PC won't let me login though

Sent from my T-Mobile Carrier locked LG G3 without root or anything.
Oh okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Can you do me a favor and send your issue via email to support.mobilenations.com? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh