Jailbreak and updating
I have an iPOD Touch gen 5 iOS version 6.1 jailbroken with evasi0n. I'm wanting to upgrade to the newest iOS, but I don't want to lose everything. I have several tweaks from Cydia along with quite a few apps downloaded from Cydia, AppCake and synced from my computer. Is there a way to upgrade, re-jailbreak, keep all my apps and the data with them? Wouldn't be very enjoyable if I upgraded and lost everything, owning my iPOD would feel a bit pointless if that happened.
- 08-19-2014, 03:51 PM #2
Re: Jailbreak and updating
I don't know too much about jailbreaking, BUT the best info is in this sub forum....
Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- By laurenhurlock in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:12 AM