Can't post to Facebook

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've looked everywhere and I can't figure out why I get this error when I try to post to Facebook from my iPhone 5 or iPad. It happens in all my apps. And when I post a photo from the camera roll to Facebook I have to go to Facebook on a PC to approve it before it can be seen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1408460406.294549.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Did you give the app permission to post to your account?

Also check your setting in your account while in the browser and see if anything changed as well as your connection

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Did you give the app permission to post to your account?

Also check your setting in your account while in the browser and see if anything changed as well as your connection

I've looked through all my FB settings and I don't see any changes.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried posting the photos by going into the Facebook app first, then choosing "Share Photo" on your Timeline? Try that. Also, you might try rebooting your phone. A hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried posting the photos by going into the Facebook app first, then choosing "Share Photo" on your Timeline? Try that. Also, you might try rebooting your phone. A hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I've done a factory reset and restore, deleted the fb app, and reinstalled it. I can upload photos from within the fb app no problem but from the camera roll fb wants me to approve the photo first.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
i also faced this problem many times and rebooted my iphone 4 and in final i came to know that it was an internet connection problem, because i tried same thing with different internet connection like taking hotspot from another mobile as a wifi then it worked for me but earlier i was on home wifi connection

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out. In February I installed Facebook paper. Some how it blocked me from uploading from iOS sheet. (Logging into FB for the iOS settings) When I went onto the desktop Facebook I went to activity>apps>iOS, and went to the last time I was able to post. I clicked on the carrot on the post and deleted "iOS" but not all posts from the app. When I did that it had me log back in to Facebook on my iPhone and iPad settings and then I was able to post and post photos. I have deleted Facebook paper. I didn't use the app any way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711