Does the iPad Air have USB ports?

I

iMore Question

Does the i pad air has usb port to load &unload a file in my usb drive?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
We welcome all types of questions because not everyone is a tech enthusiast and have the acceptability to find their own answers.

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
No. No iOS device does. I think, technically, you can get an adapter for the iPad, but it only connects to a camera to import photos to the iPad.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: IPAD AIR

Sounds like a loaded question...easily could have gone to Apple's site and looked at the hardware specs instead of coming here.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
T-Mobile * 5GB Data
Most people don't have a clue what all those specs listed on the Apple site means. They come here looking for answers. We have those answers 99.999% of the time. It's why we're here. We help others with problems or with just learning more about their device with a human touch of friendliness. We want them to stick around and maybe join the iMore family.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I guess I took the position I did based in how he/she worded it.

I'm all for helping someone too but there's just something with this one that smelled fishy.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I guess I took the position I did based in how he/she worded it.

I'm all for helping someone too but there's just something with this one that smelled fishy.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
T-Mobile * 5GB Data
Many who come here are from just about anywhere across the globe. Many don't speak or write English well. So we see a kinds of ways questions are worded. Sometimes I have no clue what the OP is asking.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Lori Wademan

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
You smell fishy dude geesh you **** me off I too came here for help and your holier then thou attitude is unbelievable like a child looking for attention...even negative attention. Did Mommy not coddle you enough? Moron

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77