Why am I constantly being told my password is incorrect?
I am constantly being told my password is incorrect. Then prompted to renew another password. Then it is incorrect. I am tired of trying to come up with another password for the one-hundredth time.
- 08-13-2014, 02:34 PM #2
- 08-13-2014, 03:22 PM #3
- 08-13-2014, 03:36 PM #4
There is nothing we can do for you in this regard, especially if you're absolutely certain you're inputting the correct passcode. If the password is in association with Apple services then contact Apple. If the passcode is in association with a 3rd party app, contact the app's developer.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-13-2014 at 07:47 PM.
- 08-14-2014, 08:41 AM #5
- 08-14-2014, 09:33 AM #6
Re: Why am I constantly being told my password is incorrect?
If it's a 3rd party app, you may have to delete the app by tapping the x in the corner. Then download it back and set up a new account with all new information, including name, username, email, and password. I've had to to this several times. It's frustrating when accounts get screwed up somehow. It's usually my fault. Good luck.
- By MB64 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 10-28-2014, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:00 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:32 PM