Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Can somebody give me a list of IOS shooters that have offline multiplayer bots?

Hello, everybody!

I was wondering if someone could give me a list of IOS first-person shooters that have offline bots in them. I already know of two games that have them, which are Critical Missions: SWAT and Trigger Fist. Both games have respectively done a great job, but I was wondering if there were any more of those games on the market. Does Modern Combat? Does NOVA 3? I'm curious.

Thanks!

Seislund
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,591 Global Posts

Default Re: Can somebody give me a list of IOS shooters that have offline multiplayer bots?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    Hello, everybody!

I was wondering if someone could give me a list of IOS first-person shooters that have offline bots in them. I already know of two games that have them, which are Critical Missions: SWAT and Trigger Fist. Both games have respectively done a great job, but I was wondering if there were any more of those games on the market. Does Modern Combat? Does NOVA 3? I'm curious.

Thanks!

Seislund
    Modern Combat and NOVA don't, they only have campaign and online multiplayer sadly. Too bad the App Store doesn't have more games that have offline bots
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,702 Global Posts

Default Re: Can somebody give me a list of IOS shooters that have offline multiplayer bots?

I'll have to ask my kid brother when he gets home from school.