Transferring books from goodreader4 on ipad2 to any external hard disk

abhi1947

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Dear sir
I have collection of some old classic books on my ipad2 in good reader4 .For safety of those books I wanted to keep a copy in some external hard disk.I do not know how to do it.Any suggestion please?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi abhi and welcome to iMore.

I love Goodreader. It's probably my most used app. I connected my Dropbox to the app from within Goodreader and I back up anything important to that.

You can access Dropbox from the following link, if you don't already have an account - DropBox

abhi1947

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestion but Iam not interested in storing in cloud either Dropbox or Google drive or iCloud .I would like somebody to suggest me as to how I can put my books on laptop and from there to any usb connected hard disk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestion but Iam not interested in storing in cloud either Dropbox or Google drive or iCloud .I would like somebody to suggest me as to how I can put my books on laptop and from there to any usb connected hard disk

You do know that you can store them on Dropbox then download them to your computer from there, right?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Initiate the computer's iTunes app.
2. After iTunes recognizes your iPad, select the Apps tab
3. Scroll down to the Goodreader app and then select it.
4. Drag and drop the selected files onto your computer's desktop.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73