Jailbroken iPod touch 4g stuck on master reset
I tried to jailbreak my iPod touch and it worked but when I opened cydia, something popped up saying 'Please wait a moment' (well, I think it said that) and it stayed like that for 20 mins. So I locked my screen and unlocked it and cydia crashed. I then click Cydia and everything worked but I couldn't download any tweaks because I think that thing that popped up got canceled. So I tried to reset my iPod to factory settings and now it's stuck on the animated loading icon.
- 08-12-2014, 09:16 AM #2
Re: Jailbroken iPod touch 4g stuck on master reset
My device is not and has never been jailbroken. Having said that, from the "little" I know about jailbreaking, I'd like to think that you can restore your iPod via iTunes and then re-jailbreak it.
- By Yossi12 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 13Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:58 PM
- By floraroth in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:34 PM
- By Rolandh in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:04 AM