- iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
How do I put my iPad into recovery mode so I can restore it?
Hi I have a iPad 2 jailbroken on ios 7.06 and my son entered the pass code too many times. Anyways I am trying to put my iPad into recovery mode so I can restore it. But everytime I try I always just getting stuck on the lock screen. Anyways if someone could please help my restore my iPad.
- 08-10-2014, 02:53 PM #2
Putting my iPad into recovery mode
To put your device in "recovery mode", follow the instructions found via the following link.
If all else fails, put your device in DFU mode and set it up as new via iTunes. To put your device in DFU mode, follow the instructions via the below link.
- 08-10-2014, 02:58 PM #3
- By xlipstickandbruisesx in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2014, 11:54 PM
- By moparherb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:37 AM
- By KH Chong in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:46 AM
- By David Richard3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:49 PM