How do I know if 1Password is real?
I loaded 1Password4 last night, expecting to pay $34.99 and it loaded at no charge and also loaded JDownloader and something called Intensify Pro. Do I have the legit thing or is this some hacker site? I'm afraid to use it and can't find how to get rid of jDownloader and Intensify Pro. Will it ruin my Mac?
- 08-10-2014, 10:20 AM #2
Re: How do I know if 1Password is real?
Did you download 1Password from the Mac App Store? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1pas...mUvbUpU2305913
Did you download it from Agilebit's website? https://agilebits.com/onepassword
If so to either of the above two then you should have a legit copy.
- 08-10-2014, 10:45 AM #3
- 08-10-2014, 12:09 PM #4
- By Peligro911 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2015, 09:29 PM
- By Czaxon in forum MacBook ProReplies: 11Last Post: 09-23-2014, 08:38 PM
- By moparherb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2014, 11:33 AM