Have you ever used a gamepad on your Mac?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello

So, after looking around for a while I wasn't able to find a controller that says it's compatible with Mac. The reason I ask this is because the mac is becoming a great "game console" now, with more and more high end games coming to the OSX platform. And yes, I know you can play a game with a keyboard and a mouse, but what for those who would like to have the option to play with a gamepad?

I believe this has not been discussed much around here (or in other places) recently.
I was able to find somewhere that some people have been able to make the logitech f310 to work with mac games, even though logitech says in their website it's compatible with windows, but that's it.

Have you ever used a gamepad on your mac? or know of one that might work?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the link 'D, I'll look into that to see how it works, seems like not many people knows much about it or are willing to share here :tongue:.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've used a cheap knockoff of a Nintendo controller (usb) for ages to play Super Mario hacks. There are plenty out there, but I just grabbed a cheapie.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I was able to parir an original Xbox 360 controller without problem with the 0.08 version of the tottiebogle (wasn't able to use an afterglow 'cuz the game didn't recognize it for some reason).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73