ios 8 expired problem

I

iMore Question

i recently bought an apple iphone 5s off the apple online store. i plugged into my mac computer and it said you must update your phone to ios 8 to use it so i did my partner also tried to update his phone which is an iphone 5 and was unable to do so. We both found it quite strange. Now the ios 8 beta has expired and im unable to access my phone. i can unlock it but it comes up with a screen saying IOS BETA EXPIRED you must restore your phone. i plugged it into my mac but it wouldnt let me restore it so i toke it to the apple store and they told me they cannot fix it because they dont know how its up to the developers so now i have no phone and i need to know does anyone know how to get past the ios 8 expired so im able to use my phone again. please help

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i recently bought an apple iphone 5s off the apple online store. i plugged into my mac computer and it said you must update your phone to ios 8 to use it so i did my partner also tried to update his phone which is an iphone 5 and was unable to do so. We both found it quite strange. Now the ios 8 beta has expired and im unable to access my phone. i can unlock it but it comes up with a screen saying IOS BETA EXPIRED you must restore your phone. i plugged it into my mac but it wouldnt let me restore it so i toke it to the apple store and they told me they cannot fix it because they dont know how its up to the developers so now i have no phone and i need to know does anyone know how to get past the ios 8 expired so im able to use my phone again. please help

You say you bought this phone from Apple online. It would never ship with a beta installed. Did you install a beta on a unauthorized iPhone?

Iulian Andrei

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: ios 8 problem

Hi, i have an iPhone 4S, and first time i had iOS 7.. After a while i updated to iOS 8 and now my phone is working verry bad!! Is it possible to go back to the iOS 7 again? Please, help me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2