I bought a Belkin case for my new iPad Air but it's way too big. Any suggestions?
Hi just got my iPad Air 16gb wifi and bought a belkin case which thought was compatible. Much too big. Clueless as to the series 3, 4 speak,! Help and advice very welcome!
- 08-08-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- 08-08-2014, 07:44 PM #3
Re: iPad Air 16gb wi fi
Congrats on your Air, I just got one about two weeks ago, on T-Mobile, and I absolutely love it.
I bought a case on Amazon from Bear Motion, it bulks up the Air but gives me some slots for business cards, a few bills or a debit card and doubles as a stand (works for me but may not be everyone's taste)
Good luck & have fun with it
_____ iPad Air ______
- 08-08-2014, 10:44 PM #4
- 08-08-2014, 10:47 PM #5
- By JasonOct in forum iPad AirReplies: 17Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:34 PM
- By AAA1337 in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:30 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad AirReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:48 AM
- By the_tech_eater in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:54 AM