iMovie won't download from cloud
I have been trying to download iMovie to my iPad mini retina for two days now. Every time I try it says I have already purchased it and when I click on the cloud icon it will spin for a few seconds then go back to the cloud. I have reset my iPad multiple time. Turned it off completely as well with the same results. I have tried logging out of the app store through Settings and logging back in to no avail.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- 08-07-2014, 08:26 AM #2
- By anony_mouse in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2015, 12:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 08:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:16 AM
- By shirts321 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:16 PM