IPhone 5c not working.
My iphone 5c isn't working at all. From what i see nothing is broken (buttons, screen, ports, cameras, are all fine. Plus, there is not one scratch on the phone) And it doesn't work anymore. The screen always stays black and it beeps when plugged into itunes. (It simply stopped working while I was using it.) Maybe the apple internals broke or bugged? I never hacked it or ''played'' inside my phone. The guarantee is still ok ( i checked on apple's website using the code on my iphone). So my question is, if I go to my apple store, will they replace it (Give me a new one) or will they send it to apple?? I really need it for this weekend... Help!
- 08-06-2014, 11:46 AM #2
- 08-06-2014, 07:02 PM #4
- 08-06-2014, 07:37 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 38Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:29 PM
- By MB64 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 21Last Post: 08-09-2014, 12:51 PM
- By isuquinndog in forum iPhone 6Replies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:01 PM
- By andrewchia90 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:39 PM
- By andrewchia90 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:42 AM