Iphone 4 keeps restarting after apple logo

Wilfried15

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
also, from now on, i dont get the infinite restarting, it just freezes at itunes recovery logo anywehere ( either it is connected to pc or to the wall ), but nothing can help that i try ( dfu/itunes recovery, i keep getting errors from itunes), but maybe from this point someone knows a solution to fix this?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
i would want a new one like 5 or 5s.. even 4s would be nice, but i can't afford one.. also as i said, its just hard to deal with that i spend cash and much time to bring my oldie back to life without a luck..

Yeah, I get it man. Good luck getting it fixed!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'll chime in and say completely delete iTunes from your computer. Reboot the computer so all the cache is gone and then re-install iTunes.

I've had issues where iTunes kept giving me those different errors for a restore and each time the method I gave worked for me. If it doesn't work, I don't know what more can help.

Wilfried15

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
ok, so i did everything, and now i get error 3194.. read some forums like to edit hosts file, cmd flush etc.. - those things haven't helped..

Ballers Life

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I got a similar problem but my Iphone 4s keeps restarting after apple logo and it also doesn't show it's real percentage when it's charging. Anybody know the problem? By the way my warranty has ended so I can return it to Apple without me paying them.

Any thoughts and help will be appreciated!:yes:

Ryan Griffiths

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I have been encountering the same problem, continual rebooting of the device whenever it is plugged in to a power source. After some inspection on the connections between the power port and the logic board i noticed they had some what teared away ever so slightly, meaning there was not a secure connection. Fastest solution apply a thin layer of blue-tac to the power connector area secure your rear cover in place, charge again and you should notice your phone will display the empty battery symbol and proceed to charge normally.

guedees

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem right now and it's driving me crazy! Absolutely nothing seems to work. Did you get any solution? Can someone help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine iPhone 4s is doing the same thing, plz help, it restarts until it's dead! Did you have to replace it?

I *assume* the device was jailbroken and then you went in to the settings and selected to erase all contents and settings. Anyway, put the device in DFU mode, connect it to a computer that has the latest version of iTunes and a decent internet connection, and then let iTunes restore and update it. You may have to try multiple times, but it will eventually take.

Jefferson Turla

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. What I did was Restored and updated my iPhone which didn't work at first. I've been googling and raging until I got to a desperate idea to restore and update my iphone via itunes again. It'll only work if the selection is only restore or cancel. It restored my iPhone to its factory settings. After this, you'll have the selection to set it as new iPhone, or get data back from icloud or itunes. basically new iphone stuff

MyiPhoneTroubles

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
my problem is a bit diiferent. whenever i plug in my iphone 4s to charge, every 5 minutes it would restart. it does this every 5 mins. if anyone knows whats wrong or what i could do plz reply.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW