iphone 4s screen wont respond to touch
i replaced a broken screen on my iphone 4s using the walk-through video provided. i put it all back together, now the screen works visually, but i cant swipe to unlock it. in fact it wont respond to any touch at all. the home button does work. It's obviously something i did in the installation, but i cant figure out where. please help.
- 08-06-2014, 12:48 AM #2
- 08-06-2014, 12:58 AM #3
Re: iphone 4s screen wont respond to touch
Agree with Andrew. Talk to a professional before you tinker with it anymore, but I have one word of warning: If you take it to the Apple Store, they most likely WON'T help you, unfortunately.
- By anony_mouse in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2015, 12:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:16 AM
- By jkeitz in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:20 PM