I reset my daughter's iPOD and now it won't turn on. Why?
I just recently reset my daughters 4th gen ipod and no it won't even turn on have any suggestion on how to fix?
- 08-05-2014, 02:16 PM #2
Re: daughter's ipod
Have you tried pressing both the power and home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds? Or until the apple logo appears? Also make sure your device is charged. Finally try plugging it in to a PC or Mac with iTunes running.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:14 PM
- By MB64 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:43 AM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:33 AM
- By raficbeydoun15 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:16 AM
- By phreddyl in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:21 PM