unable to send Pm's via ipod 5

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
good morning, so one of the reasons I used my ipod on CB was because I was able to send PM's form the app. However, that was available as of yesterday. As of this morning I know longer have the option to send a PM. I'd tap on somones name, then I'd get a pop up with quote,like,thank and more.clicking on more would give me the option to messagae, but now all i get is share, web view, multi quote and flag.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're using the CB forums app, please ask the question there. If you're using Tapatalk or the iMore forums app, tap on the member's avatar. In the upper right corner, you should see an icon resembling an envelope. Tap on the envelope to send a PM.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Just be careful if you mention you have a non BB device at CB. They will call you all manner of names, a troll, and you'll possibly get banned for it.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Damn, must've had a brain freeze,lol. I was tapping not on the avatar but further to the right which have me those options!! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPod touch using iMore Forums

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Just be careful if you mention you have a non BB device at CB. They will call you all manner of names, a troll, and you'll possibly get banned for it.

They are ok over there, I have them in check. Lol.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
So I hear all the bashing on that side about iPhones, one of the reasons to not get it was the inability to attach pictures while composing , but I found out how to do it. So what are the pros and cons of having an iPhone over a bb? I am not an app guy or a gamer. I do have certain apps that I use that BBw doesn't have. So I got them via amazon, and they do work better on an iPhone.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I use an iPod for apps and music and a bb for emails

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The 2 biggest things with me is the iPhone is more user friendly and it is very stable. The apps are big as well, but you're not an app person. I use many great photography apps for editing, enhancing and doing photoshop work. I can't do that on other phones. They just don't have the apps for it. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Damn, must've had a brain freeze,lol. I was tapping not on the avatar but further to the right which have me those options!! Thanks!!

We've all been there, my friend..:)...Enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you for the update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73