- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 3gs Jail break to IOS 6.1.6. error is "No Service"
I have jailbreak using redsn0w_win_0.9.15b3 using IPSW iphone2, 1_6.0_10A304_restore.
After IOS successfully loaded on phone , I had downgade Modem Firmwere to 05.16.08 with redsn0w. & have done reboot option.
My Problems is I am unable to use phone it gives error "No Service".
- I have tried to go to Airplane Mode on/off several time but no Luck.
- I have removed SIM card and inserted but no luck.
_ I have done Switch off many a times & On but again Noluck.
Any help on this issue.!!!
Thanks in Advance.
PS....My Phone iPhone Model number is A1303 FCC ID BCGA 1383 IC ID 579c A 1303A
- 08-05-2014, 11:19 AM #2
Re: iPhone 3gs Jail break to IOS 6.1.6. error is "No Service"
Welcome to iMore Pankaj
Was the iPhone dropped causing an antenna problem or it could be the wrong Modem Firmware it's a difficult problem to diagnose
Did your 3GS have service before you Jailbroke it??
- By yiwostudios in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2014, 01:35 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:38 AM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:31 AM
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:15 AM