Hello People, i wanted to upload my photos on to my mac from photos application in my iphone so i decided to use icloud and photostream when from settings i started icloud then to photos i clicked icloud photo library and after that all my photos disappeared it said this "automatically upload and store your entire library in icloud to access photos and videos from all your devices" i am not able to find my photos in iphotos of my mac...please help me i had almost 1000 photos...where did icloud took my photos..
    08-04-2014 03:17 PM
    I've been looking everywhere for you without any luck. Have you checked icloud.com/photostream
    08-04-2014 08:15 PM
    yes i checked... dint find anything there... please help me
    08-05-2014 02:47 AM
    Hello People, i wanted to upload my photos on to my mac from photos application in my iphone so i decided to use icloud and photostream when from settings i started icloud then to photos i clicked icloud photo library and after that all my photos disappeared it said this "automatically upload and store your entire library in icloud to access photos and videos from all your devices" i am not able to find my photos in iphotos of my mac...please help me i had almost 1000 photos...where did icloud took my photos..
    Is iCloud enabled on your Mac? Anyway, the information via the following link may be helpful to you.

How to set up and start using Photo Stream on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC | iMore
    08-05-2014 08:49 AM