Any suggestions on ways to lock it my new MaicBook Air at college?
Recently I bought the new macbook air. I love it, but I'm new to the macbook world and have some questions:
1. Any suggestions on ways to lock it up at college? I bought a desk lock thing but it bends the hinge in the laptop and I'm not risking it.
2. I bought it at Best Buy and also purchased the student version of mac word which means you only own it for four years. I cannot seem to find it anywhere. I have looked in my application folder but its not there.
Any suggestions or help would be great! Thanks!
- 08-04-2014, 04:44 AM #2
re: Any suggestions on ways to lock it my new MaicBook Air at college?
I can't answer number one. But as for finding it, go to Finder (should be in your dock, it looks like a blue face) > Type in the top right 'Microsoft', or maybe 'Word'. If it doesn't come up, just simply click on the Applications folder in the left side menu. It should be in there.
Congrats on your new purchase, I'm sure you'll love it!
- 08-04-2014, 05:52 AM #3
- By Stevdf in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:15 AM
- By raficbeydoun15 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:24 AM