The power button does not work. Should I take it to the Apple Store?
The button on top of my phone that puts my phone to sleep or off does not work!!! My friend say this is draining my battery...
Do I take it to the Apple store to repair, what do i do?
- 08-03-2014, 09:17 AM #2
- 08-03-2014, 11:44 AM #3
Yes, take it to an Apple Store if one is close by. Is it stuck on? Can you not turn it off? Why is it draining your battery? Go to Settings>General>Accessibilty> Assistive touch and toggle on.>Device>Lock Screen tap that and your phone goes off.
- 08-03-2014, 11:58 AM #4
- By Ledsteplin in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:32 PM
- By AlexWhisp in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:26 AM
- By missannie88 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:45 PM
- By AlexWhisp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:36 AM