How do I sign out of iCloud and then sign in with a new iCloud password?
my bro expired. now his iphone belongs to me. i need to create a new icloud id by deleting his existing id. i dont konw his password. any passibilities?
- 08-01-2014, 12:35 PM #2
creating new i cloud account
As far as he is your bro so just ask him the password or if he is not around just call him or ... If his phone is down somehow than just call his friend to let him know that you are in need of his password .
Otherwise ... You are wasting your time.
Nothing you can do without the password.
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- 08-01-2014, 04:10 PM #3
Re: creating new i cloud account
If you are past the lock screen and are viewing the home screen, all you need to do is go to Settings - iCloud and then scroll to the bottom and tap on "Sign Out". Afterwards, sign in with your iCloud credentials.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-01-2014 at 05:49 PM.
- 08-01-2014, 04:26 PM #4
- 08-01-2014, 04:32 PM #5
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 70Last Post: 09-06-2014, 01:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Tasklinks in forum iOS, OS X & watchOS DevelopmentReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:50 AM