How do I sign out of iCloud and then sign in with a new iCloud password?

I

iMore Question

my bro expired. now his iphone belongs to me. i need to create a new icloud id by deleting his existing id. i dont konw his password. any passibilities?

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
creating new i cloud account

Hi.

As far as he is your bro so just ask him the password or if he is not around just call him or ... If his phone is down somehow than just call his friend to let him know that you are in need of his password .

Otherwise ... You are wasting your time.
Nothing you can do without the password.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: creating new i cloud account

If you are past the lock screen and are viewing the home screen, all you need to do is go to Settings - iCloud and then scroll to the bottom and tap on "Sign Out". Afterwards, sign in with your iCloud credentials.

Last edited:

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

Hi.

As far as he is your bro so just ask him the password or if he is not around just call him or ... If his phone is down somehow than just call his friend to let him know that you are in need of his password .

Otherwise ... You are wasting your time.
Nothing you can do without the password.

Good luck

The brother expired. S/he can't ask him. I would just follow D's advice. That is if the phone isn't locked.

Sorry about your loss.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

The brother expired. S/he can't ask him. I would just follow D's advice. That is if the phone isn't locked.

Sorry about your loss.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Sorry about your loss.

Sorry about your bro ok I didn't follow at first.

In that case , if the phone is not lock than you just follow the post earlier and good luck with that.

Sorry again