Who would pay $700 for a phone on IOS that's currently on Android or a Windows phone for $550-$650?

I

iMore Question

Apple is going downhill as far as phone market share. It currently sits at 15% and it keeps dropping every year. The reason why people are leaving Apple is because it has gotten boring, cheaper devices on Android and Windows, and Android is getting more quality products. I'm not trying to start a war because I do love Apple. I just don't think Apple can make it in the phone section if they don't start making their phones cheaper at around $550.

I would like to see Apple do better and go back up but I highly doubt it will happen unless Apple really changes their prices. Honestly, who would pay $700 for a phone on IOS that's currently on Android or a Windows phone for $550-$650?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple market share

Apple is going downhill as far as phone market share. It currently sits at 15% and it keeps dropping every year. The reason why people are leaving Apple is because it has gotten boring, cheaper devices on Android and Windows, and Android is getting more quality products. I'm not trying to start a war because I do love Apple. I just don't think Apple can make it in the phone section if they don't start making their phones cheaper at around $550.

I would like to see Apple do better and go back up but I highly doubt it will happen unless Apple really changes their prices. Honestly, who would pay $700 for a phone on IOS that's currently on Android or a Windows phone for $550-$650?

First off you didn't even ask a Question and I am suppose to believe you are worried Apple isn't gonna make it in the mobile market

Let me ASSume what brought you to post here. You went to buy an iPhone and either didn't have enough money which is nothing to be ashamed of but you had to settle for an Android phone so you came here to complain how expensive the iPhone is and you know very well it's worth every penny!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I would spend (and I will spend) 700 for an iPhone but not for the Note 4. I consider the iPhone to be worth 700.

As far as Apple going downhill, it's your prerogative to have your opinion.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hummm, let's see, Apple just broke selling records this last quarter.....I guess some are buying and still liking/loving the iOS experience.:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods