Why can't I pair my iPhone via Bluetooth with anything?
My Iphone 4 is discoverable on Bluetooth but will not pair with anything? Is there a setting that I have to change somewhere?
When trying to pair with my computer, it says that it is paired but the phone says not connected.
- 07-30-2014, 07:45 AM #2
Re: Blue tooth pairing
I don't know about Windows, but you cannot use Bluetooth with a Mac for file transfers, however you can connect to it via Bluetooth, but you will have to use the Hotspot feature.
Having said that, have you tried to connect your iPhone to a Bluetooth earpiece, Bluetooth keyboard or a hands-free option in a car?
- By ctt1wbw in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2014, 08:19 AM
- By CDG in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:24 AM