iOS 7/8 Jailbreak Tweak Idea

I

iMore Question

Hello everyone.
First let me start by saying I have no clue how to make tweaks for Cydia. We all get random ideas sometimes, and in this case, I need to share mine.
I have an idea for a tweak for iOS 7+ that I'd like to share: animated icons. I've searched around for tweaks that allow your icons to be animated, but I have not found any. My idea of animated icons is that each individual app icon gets its own animation, but remains the same design. For example, the "Messages" app found stock on all iPhones will remain the same old flat green tile with a white chat bubble, but to spice it up and make it more lively, why not add an animation that makes the chat bubble bounce or jiggle a little bit? And when you get a notification, instead of a red dot appearing by the app, why not have the app pulse or jiggle every so often?
I think this would be a great addition, so here's some further details.

Messages - The messages icon's chat bubble will either jiggle or bounce (Why not have an option to toggle either or?)
Safari - The safari icon's compass could rotate and such
Mail - The mail icon's envelope could have an animation of it opening and having a little paper go inside
Phone - The phone icon's phone could wiggle a little or have little vibration accents coming off of it
Camera - The camera icon's camera, where the center circle is, could open and close like an actual lens of a camera
Photos - The photo icon's rainbow ovals could rotate or something
Settings - The settings icon's gears could rotate
Music - The music icon's note could wiggle around a bit, making a almost dancing motion

I'm pretty sure you all understand what I'm talking about by now. Could someone PLEASE make a tweak like this??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR