How can I stop my jailbroken device from bootlooping?
I accidentally removed seb from Cydia, during the uninstall process a red error line popped up and all I could do was double tap the home button to switch tab back to home screen. I then went back to cydia this time the screen was black and my iPhone wouldn't accept any inpt so I had to do a soft reset with sleep button+ home button. Then as the iphone booted up i became stuck in a boot loop. How can I fix this please help me. It hasn't even been a month since I bought my iPhone I don't want to lose it. Please help!
- 07-29-2014, 07:10 AM #2
Re: how to fix boot looping.
Your gonna have to put it in Recovery Mode and restore your device thru iTunes
Entering DFU Mode (Official Instructions)
1. Plug your device into your computer.
2. Turn off the device.
3. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds
4. Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds
5. Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button
6. Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode
- By Oleg Popov in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 05:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:45 PM