Will a 8GB iPhone 4S have enough space for my mom's needs?

I

iMore Question

Hi

My mom is about replacing her old phone with an iPhone 4S, but however 16GB versions seem to pricey for her as for a phone, and in my area it's quite unavailable though, but there's no problem with the 8GB version.

She's not going to download any games, maybe a few basic-daily apps, a few albums and some pics. I'm mostly concerned at iOS updates which may take pretty much of that precious space - my 16GB 5S speaks for itself -

Thanks,
A.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi and welcome, it is hard to say, but 8GB's is really not a lot of space. If at all possible try for the 16GB.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Define "a few" albums and "some" pics? "Few" and "some" could mean hundreds to certain people. Just know that music, videos and photos can take up a good deal of space. Yes, the 8GB model "could" be enough, but I'd really try to find a device with a minimum of 16GBs. Would she consider getting an iPhone 5C?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If your mum could live on iCloud totally, I would say theoretically you could, but I wouldn't recommend anything under 16GB at this point for any phone in the market.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit