Why can't I access my backed up Notes?
Our email account was deleted from IPAD so when I went into notes it was empty
I see on IPAD there is a back up but I cannot click on it to download
I go into icloud and nothing there
- 07-28-2014, 05:45 PM #2
Re: Cannot access my notes back up
Welcome to iMore! Can you add the email account back on the iPad? If not, can you access that email account online? See if you can access it in Safari on the iPad. Once you get to that email account, check the Notes folder. Your notes may be there. Do this, and that won't happen again. Do this: go in settings>Mail,Contacts, Calendars and turn Notes OFF for your email. Then go to iCloud and turn Notes ON. If you add that email back on the iPad, turn Notes OFF in settings, then check the Notes folder in the email account. That sounds backwards, but it's how it works.
- By kch50428 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2015, 10:17 AM
- By williamsbh76 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2014, 10:28 AM
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:49 AM
- By nicosien in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:14 PM