Hello there,

My iphone 3gs crashed suddenly while I was using it in my car (connected to a car charger). I thought it was a battery problem. I bought a new battery and it worked during a few days. In fact, it reloaded without problem but 1 week later I let the battery fall at 0% and since then IT DOESN't RELOAD ANYMORE :/ I have tested the 2 batteries with another iphone and even the original battery works on others. SO , I SUMMURIZE , the problem with this iphone is that it does not reload a COMPLETELY EMPTY battery :/ I repeated if I reload a battery with another Iphone and put the battery in MY "defective" 3gs, it works and can reload the battery PROVIDED that the battery does not fall bellow 0% (rather boring: P).

Someone has an idea about the origin of this defect?

Picture of my motherboard The battery of my iPhone 3GS doesn't seem to recharge anymore. Can you help me?-3gs-cm.jpg

Thanks a lot ,
    07-28-2014 09:32 AM
    Did you make sure the charging port was clean and clear of dirt and debris?
    07-28-2014 10:01 AM
    Only blowing, I don't see how too clean otherwise
    07-28-2014 10:45 AM
    Was the iPhone plugged in to the USB port of your vehicle prior to you turning it on? Some vehicles recommend that you waiting until the car starts to plug in your device to prevent possible damages. Anyway, you may need to purchase a replacement battery for your device, in my opinion.
    07-28-2014 12:39 PM
    Was the iPhone plugged in to the USB port of your vehicle prior to you turning it on? Some vehicles recommend that you waiting until the car starts to plug in your device to prevent possible damages. Anyway, you may need to purchase a replacement battery for your device, in my opinion.
    My iphone was in fact plugged Before I started the car , it is maybe damaged :/ And I already have bought a new battery but the problem is that the iphone works and can recharge untill the battery fall at 0 %. Afterthat my iphone can't recharge the battery ..
    07-28-2014 05:15 PM
    My iphone was in fact plugged Before I started the car , it is maybe damaged :/ And I already have bought a new battery but the problem is that the iphone works and can recharge untill the battery fall at 0 %. Afterthat my iphone can't recharge the battery ..
    How long are letting it charge before checking on its status?
    07-28-2014 05:52 PM
    I let it charge during a few hours , nothing happens ..
    07-29-2014 04:11 AM