What do you think the "s" in the next iPhone 6S stand for?

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
We are not even sure if there will be an (S) , are we ?

I believe (S) stands for speed , special , sedan or just S as alphabet and nothing more !!!

That's me ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
It could be a lot of things now couldn't it. Do we even know what the S in 5S stood for? Slim, speedy, sleek.

Okay, maybe those were a little off. But you get what I mean.. ;)

I don't think we should worry about that just quite yet though. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It could be a lot of things now couldn't it. Do we even know what the S in 5S stood for? Slim, speedy, sleek.

Okay, maybe those were a little off. But you get what I mean.. ;)

I don't think we should worry about that just quite yet though. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

The S in 5S stood for security, 4S was Siri, 3GS was speed. As for the iPhone 6S no one will know until the keynote for it.

yof

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
What are all the possible s's? I know we like to concentrate on getting the iPhone 6. But can be more exciting if we understand what the next iPhone 6S feature can be! =D . Can it be?

Sensor - face sensor? more security? or unlock or hands free?
Scale - health related?
sex - human gender AI ? or like her
Shop - like amazon phone but with other retailers like walmart or local businesses can have better competition online but through apple
Sign - alerts with other integrations like icar system, house etc etc integration
Signal - maybe more mimo bands
solve - AI calculator or problems solving with super computer like solutions
Speak - to speak , enhanced siri. speak in many languages. speak activated after alarm. able to set schedules and understand logistics of humans.
suck - not suck in performance but to become a mini vacuum that can pick up the crumbs where when i am hungry buying fastfood like mcdonalds i can clean after myself and possibly my fat girlfriend or my rugrats who spill in my bmw x5.

any more?

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
By the end of March 2015 there will be 4 different models of Iphones :

iPhone 6 4.7

iPhone 6s 5.5 S stands for sapphire

iPhone 6c C stands for compact

iPhone air

this will be for people who wants iPad Air and iphone at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711