Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default My iPad Air has not been connecting to Wi-Fi lately. What could be the problem?

Dear Sir/madam

My IPad Air is not connecting to home Wi-Fi since 23rd of month. This computer is accessing the same Wi-Fi. The router is made by Sky. Can you help?

iMore Genius

4,495 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

Default Re: IPad Air not connecting to Wi-Fi

Have you tried a hard reset? Hold down both buttons until the apple logo comes up. If not try to rest the network settings. General, reset, reset network settings. You'll just have to re-add your wifi locations.

Default IPad Air not connecting to Wi-Fi

Welcome to iMore! Have you checked to be sure the passkey or passcode is correct? Does it show that it is connected, but does not work? Or does it show nothing in settings? Try this: Go to Settings>General>Reset> tap on Reset Network Settings You may have to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards. Let us know if that works.

Update: We like to duplicate!

Default Re: IPad Air not connecting to Wi-Fi

Before doing the following, unplug your router for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in. Afterwards, try connecting to it via your your iPad Air.

1. If your Wi-Fi network is passcode protected, temporarily write down the passcode, if you don't know it.

2. Go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings".

3. Afterwards, try to connect to your Wi-Di network. You will be promoted to enter the passcode.

4. If that doesn't work, login to your Wi-Fi router/AP and make sure that your iPad Air has not been restricted from connecting to your network.