Is there a jailbreak tweak that'll let me scaled down the home screen?

I

iMore Question

Hello, so i want to ask is there a jailbreak tweak or a way to make an iphone 5 screen to be like iphone 4. What i mean here is that the bottom of my touch screen is not working properly (the touch screen has been pressed hard and it has black dot) and i want to turn off that section completly so i will be able to use the phone. I just want to "scale down" the whole ios (like the iphone 4 apps that had black borders on iphone 5) and be able to use it normally until the touch screen replacement arrives (2 weeks..)

Thanks

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello, so i want to ask is there a jailbreak tweak or a way to make an iphone 5 screen to be like iphone 4. What i mean here is that the bottom of my touch screen is not working properly (the touch screen has been pressed hard and it has black dot) and i want to turn off that section completly so i will be able to use the phone. I just want to "scale down" the whole ios (like the iphone 4 apps that had black borders on iphone 5) and be able to use it normally until the touch screen replacement arrives (2 weeks..)

Thanks

It sounds as if you've done physical damage to the screen's underlying structure. I don't know that a tweak will help that.