How can I get books purchased via iTunes to display properly on my Kobo eReader?
I've purchased two books via itunes -both are epub formats but once loaded onto my kobo ereader they books load with a total of 625 pages but all pages are blank....any suggestions as to how I can read these book?
- 07-27-2014, 04:29 AM #2
itune purchased epub file formats on kobo ereader
I don't believe you can if there is an associated Apple DRM.
However, there is this...
Can books in iBooks be transfered to a Kobo reader?
If it's an unprotected pub you can mail to yourself.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Macost in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 08:29 AM