How can I bypass the iCloud activation lock?
hello so recently i bought an iphone 5s from on ebay but it was linked to another account something like find my iphone was on and i couldnt use it the seller says its an old account he cant remember is there a way i can basicly wipe the memory of this iphone that it doesnt remember the acount or jail break it when not activated its 7.1.2
- 07-27-2014, 12:10 AM #2
- 07-27-2014, 02:35 AM #3
- 07-27-2014, 08:29 PM #4
Re: How can I bypass the iCloud activation lock?
Sounds to me that it wasn't his phone and that's an excuse. I'd return it and as said before ask for a refund or file a complaint. Next time when buying a used Apple device, one of the first questions you gotta ask is: "Is find my iPhone turned off?"
I'd also recommend you stopping in the market section of this forum, many people selling devices, serious sellers with good reputation/intention.
- By Ledsteplin in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:44 AM