How can I mirror my iPad 2 to my Sony Bravia TV?
I have a Sony Bravia smart TV and I am trying to link my iPad Air 2 for mirroring.
On the TV it is asking for devices PIN code ( 8 numbers displayed on device ) input and press start button within 2 minutes.
To be honest I have not got a clue, if you can please HELP.
Thanking you in anticipation Terry.
- 07-24-2014, 02:18 PM #2
re: How can I mirror my iPad 2 to my Sony Bravia TV?
1. Do you have an Apple TV? If so, you can easily view the contents of your iPad to your TV via mirroring or AirPlay.
2. Do you have an Apple composite AV cable or similar cable that can connect from your iPad to your Sony Bravia TV or from your computer to your TV?
Other than that (barring a third party app or something), you will not be able to mirror or use AirPlay between your iPad and your TV.
- 07-24-2014, 06:27 PM #3
- By KingBuick in forum iPad AirReplies: 19Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:00 PM
- By legendaryroby in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:58 PM