All of a sudden, my apps are jumping on the screen. Why?

I

iMore Question

I have an Ipad mini and all of a sudden my apps jumps one at a time and continually going from one another, I can't stop it. What is going on with it? Anyone had this problem before?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have an Ipad mini and all of a sudden my apps jumps one at a time and continually going from one another, I can't stop it. What is going on with it? Anyone had this problem before?

Have you tried resetting the device? If so, and the problem still continues, Erase All Content and Settings and restore from a backup if you have one. If none of these work, take it to an Apple Store, they'll fix it for you or replace it.

Sylvia Barnes

Oct 1, 2017
Visit site
My iPad screen goes crazy. CHANGE YOUR CHARGING CABLE. Use a can of air and clean the area on iPad where you connect cable. The cable MUST FIT PROPERLY and securely.
All cables are not created equal. Research before you purchase charging cables. PROBLEM SOLVED......

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPad screen goes crazy. CHANGE YOUR CHARGING CABLE. Use a can of air and clean the area on iPad where you connect cable. The cable MUST FIT PROPERLY and securely.
All cables are not created equal. Research before you purchase charging cables. PROBLEM SOLVED......

Thank you for the response, Sylvia, but know that the your reply is to a thread/post created over 3 years ago.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro