Why won't my iPad with 7.1.2 load web pages in Safari?
on vacation and trying to connect iPad to a network in a condo where I am staying. MacBook Pro and iPhone connect and have no problems with browsing while iPad with retina display stops loading pages. it has iOS 7.1.2. Others staying here have not upgraded to the newest OS and they work fine on their iPads. only here for a few days so not a big deal but inconvenient. Solutions?
- 07-21-2014, 08:10 AM #2
- By kaitom in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2014, 09:04 PM
- By heberman in forum MacBook ProReplies: 15Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:24 PM
- By warcraftWidow in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:07 AM
- By kaitom in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 06:20 PM