- 07-21-2014, 06:31 AM #2
re: Is it possible to add music to the iPhone directly without doing it via the PC?
While I'd say "Yes, you can buy right from iTunes and they'll download right to your iOS device" I somehow doubt that is what you meant... If you mean downloading in other ways, it used to be possible, but Apple removed those types of apps. You could look at something like Spotify though, it downloads them for offline mode.
- 07-21-2014, 08:17 AM #3
- 07-21-2014, 08:28 AM #4
- 07-21-2014, 08:36 AM #5
- 07-21-2014, 10:55 AM #6
- 07-21-2014, 11:52 AM #7
- 07-21-2014, 11:59 AM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2016, 10:48 AM
- By kaitom in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2014, 09:04 PM
- By PManesh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:48 AM
- By warcraftWidow in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:07 AM