- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Combining files from 2 iPads
This is my first time asking a question so I hope I this is correct.
I have 2 iPads - a mini and an iPad 2. I have saved many knitting pattern pdfs on each one and I would like to combine them so each iPad has all the files. These have been saved in iBooks. Is there a way to do this? I have looked at several forums with no luck before postiing.
- 07-20-2014, 06:54 PM #2
Re: Combining files from 2 iPads
Is there a saved or sync to iCloud option in iBooks? If so, that would be one way to do it. You can also upload those .pdf files to cloud services like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc., to keep the devices synced.
- By M.Rizk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:33 AM
- By joodyanne in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:50 PM