Updated iOS and iMessage won't verify email addess
As stated, just updated my iOS to latest version. When I went to sign up to iMessage it says it can't verify my email address, any explanation for this? Solution would also be great. Really frustrating as the Apple ID works for all other services on my iPad, except cloud. Are the two linked? I was thinking maybe it's because it used cloud to verify the email?
- 07-20-2014, 02:41 PM #2
Re: Updated iOS and iMessage won't verify email addess
Try the resolution found via the following links:
iOS: FaceTime or iMessage is "Unable to verify email because it is in use"
- 07-20-2014, 07:13 PM #3
- 07-20-2014, 07:17 PM #4
- By gordol in forum Apple TVReplies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 01:25 PM
- By fstlnefrdy78 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:50 AM