ipod touch tethering to android

Apple vs HTC

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I have jailbreaked my iPod touch 5th generation and I would like an app or know a process I can use to automatically connect my touch to my phone for data tethering. My touch will pair with my android if I select the android on the touch. How can I set it up to automatically connect so I don't have to select it every time?

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
If you have the hotspot enabled on your Android phone, and have setup your iPod Touch to automatically connect to the hotspot; then this should automatically work.

Apple vs HTC

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response. Hotspot does automatically connect but it creates problem with my car's hands-free. Bluetooth when connected is flawless but it won't automatically connect. An app for automatic connection to Bluetooth would be perfect.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like when you enable hotspot on your Android, that disrupts your active Bluetooth connection to your car's Bluetooth. It could be that your Android also supports tethering with Bluetooth in addition to WiFi, such that when you turn on the hotspot, it breaks the connection with your car.

If you can list your phone model and Android version, then maybe others more knowledgeable can help. Also suggest posting your question in the Androidcentral.com forum for your phone. They may be able to help more there given the Android specifics.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro