How do I unblock a phone number?
There is a longer story to this but to keep it simple I did have an iPhone 4s and I may have blocked a phone number that I now don't want blocked however I have sense upgraded to iphone5s. The number is not listed in my blocked numbers. When the person tries to text me they keep getting an "undelivered" message back. I can send them a message but can't get one back from them. Anything I can check or do??
- 07-18-2014, 07:58 PM #2
- 07-18-2014, 09:10 PM #3
re: How do I unblock a phone number?
To unblock a number that you've blocked on your device, do the following:
1. Go to Settings - Phone and then tap on "Blocked".
2. Tap on "Edit" in the upper right corner.
3. Tap on the red circle with the mini sign it in front of the phone number you want to unblock.
4. Tap on "Unblock".
5. Tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:17 PM
I have changed my iphone 4 apple ID and password but iCloud still carries the old ones. How do I fixBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:03 AM