Why don't I see iMessages I sent on iPhone 5 on my iPad?
When I had my Iphone 4 whenever I texted via Imessage the text thread would also show up on my Ipad with the same account. Now that I upgreaded to Iphone 5 this no longer works. Help!!!
- 07-18-2014, 02:32 PM #2
re: Why don't I see iMessages I sent on iPhone 5 on my iPad?
To help with your problem, I'd recommend you make sure that both your devices have your iCloud (or registered email) and phone number active to receive/send messages. What I mean is this:
Go to settings --> messages --> iMessage then in the "send & receive" make sure the apple ID is also enabled (if you wish to use it to send/receive messages that is). Do the same procedure on both devices and if at first that doesn't work, log out of everything (iMessage, facetime, iCloud) turn the devices off and back on and then reactivate everything again.
Hopefully that'll help, otherwise let us know
- By DirtDude119 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Snowball13 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:22 PM
- By terra_zg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:50 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:30 PM